Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Renee
I don’t think of my father and one of my brothers as the enemy I just feel that they have to be more excepting of my choices. I am greatly sorry my family has chosen to take this stance. As none of know how much time we have left. I will continue to reach out to them but I can’t make them accept my beliefs one can only pray they come around.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Renee, my opinion - and it is just that - my opinion - is that you talk with your family members who still support Trump and come to an agreement to not discuss politics. I would not count on them coming around. Super sadly, there are probably many people who always vote Republican and somehow have missed that this last election a criminal won, and that, if elected again we will cease to be the USA "the land of the free and the home of the brave." Losing protection for pre-existing conditions, Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security if he wins should be a wake up call, but that would be too late. If it were me (and it's not) I would tell them we all love each other and that since your views are so different from theirs it is best not to discuss and stress one another. I don't know you but I know you don't need the drama. None of us do.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I hope and pray  he doesn’t get re-elected. His party is not willing to answer questions about all he has done wrong. I am sick and tired that trump takes credit for the phrase Merry Christmas. I guess the Democratic’s are to blame, just like the Democrats are to blame for what trying to change to change Thanksgiving.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you Renee. I am as sick of his crap and as frustrated as you are. I try - and it is not always easy but I try - to not put too much thought and energy into what he says...because he always lies and/or blames others. As Rachel Maddow says, "watch what they do, not what they say." If we all work really hard and have a good candidate we can still win. Yes, one side will cheat every which way and one won't but we still have a chance.
Quote 0 0