Monday, December 2, 2019
Nashnanc
Why is Trump wanting to close the goverment and let millions of people become homeless and starved just because he can't get a wall built fast enough to keep migrants out?That isn't the peoples fault.Why should the people have to pay with their lives?
Quote 2 0
Animal Lover
He only cares about himself, that's why. He is trying to become an American dictator.
Quote 2 0
Nashnanc
I think he is racial and we don't need a racial president.God made all people.He created us all equal and we are all the same in his sight.
Quote 2 0
Mark grecco
My mother is on ssi and if he does this my mom is going to be out on the street trump is out for himself and his family anyway he can make money he wii he also is a racist too 
Quote 2 0
Nashnanc
That is true.We are on ssi and my handicapped father is on ssi and we would all be in the street.He is terrible.
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Because he is a sack of shit. I have a rare genetic incurable blood disease among other health issues and the bill(s) now before Congress except for Bernie Sanders would kill me. None of them care-our only hope is that he will sign anything so if a moderate Republican gets together with one or more Democrats I might have a chance of living...and my husband's job depends on Medicaid funding. Jail him...but get him to sign a good health care bill even if it means putting his horrible name on it first.
Quote 1 0
DRR2017
Animal Lover wrote:
He only cares about himself, that's why. He is trying to become an American dictator.
I agree! SAD :-(
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Because as DRR2017 said above- he loves only one: himself....must have mirrors all over the white house and wherever he goes...surprised he isn't trying to sell those too!
Quote 2 0
dae
He doesn't  care! He is probably  collecting  his now.  I am so tried of this crook that is President  he is such a PIG!
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Because he is a sack of shit. I have a rare genetic incurable blood disease among other health issues and the bill(s) now before Congress except for Bernie Sanders would kill me. None of them care-our only hope is that he will sign anything so if a moderate Republican gets together with one or more Democrats I might have a chance of living...and my husband's job depends on Medicaid funding. Jail him...but get him to sign a good health care bill even if it means putting his horrible name on it first.

I really hope all works out well for you and family.
Keep us informed OK ?
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks to everyone on this forum! We need to band together to fight the worst POTUS in history! I still believe we will win!
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/politics/north-korea-fm-us-bombers/index.html

Trump, the USA and the world on North Korea.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99

To:  Every Member That Desires To Rid This Country of a menace

Bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Hello Everybody

Bob Carper here....with another message that must be read.

We cannot accomplish the impossible unless we all work together and mutually assist one another I have some ideas how we can achieve this, but it cannot be done piecemean or without dedication.  The best thing is.....we can do it!!  We WILL do it !!  We cannot afford to let our country be dragged under the bus.

So here is what we must do:

We must write frequently and above all, write to where what we have to say gets read.  We must constantly look for each and every instance where we are getting let down.  A good example is where Trump has attacked the National Football League on its failure to stand at attention when the national anthem is being played.  Who cares?  We are not living in Nazi Germany.  Even Angela Merkel has more patience and a greater sense of respect than this excuse we have for a president.  This fluff over the NFL is not the only incident....there are others.

Whatever we do, we must keep on writing and expressing our ideas.  Sooner or later, the whole White House will collapse.  

Keeping up the writing barrage is bound to have an effect unless Trump is a complete dimwit.  A president that does not acknowledge his own wife standing next to him is a complete idiot.  A president that cannot find his way to board the presidential jet is likely to be forever lost.  This excuse for a man is suffering from dementia and must be led to shelter.

Much mre can be said.  I am not a terribly prolific writer but I say what I mean and mean what I say.

Yours for our Country.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Bob Carper
1800e Mateny Road Apartment 318

Germantown, D 20874
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Why not use the GREAT WALL money elsewhere as needed. How many world class countries have steel or concrete walls around them? And Trump wants one?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
As a sign said at the Women's March held in my state of Missouri I was told about- and states across the country-which unfortunately I could not attend "Let's Build A Wall-Around Trump." The man lacks all mental faculties. I agree Delta Flight!
Quote 0 0