Monday, December 2, 2019
Nashnanc Show full post »
Ritaruby
Hi Bob, Delta Flight and everyone, if you are not yet watching the Rachel Maddow show on MSNBC  and NBC I would highly recommend it. She is on evenings Monday through Friday. I watch because she has a "people person" news personality but especially because she uncovers the best Trump/Russia "scoops" before they hit the rest of the world...and has the best guest panelists. In Central time it is on both at 8 pm and repeated again at 11 pm and can of course be recorded. Consider watching and convert time as needed. Then let me know what you think if you choose to watch. Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
As a sign said at the Women's March held in my state of Missouri I was told about- and states across the country-which unfortunately I could not attend "Let's Build A Wall-Around Trump." The man lacks all mental faculties. I agree Delta Flight!

Thanks

Stupidity is something that Trump has mastered!

May I say that here?
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper here

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Hi everybody

I think the idea of "punishment" is another of those sick ideas fostered by the Trump administration just to see how hard he can come down on those least able to protect themselves.

Remember The Berlin Wall and what it did to the East Germans and West Germans living on either side of the Berlin Wall?  There were all sorts of plots and manuevers to  cope with The Wall.  Some 200 people lost their lives as a result of The Berlin Wall.  It kept on getting worse and worse until finally the Wall came down.  It was the result of the work of President Ronald Reagan, Mikhail Gorbachev, President George Bush, and a lot of others.  The battle cry of "Tear Down This Wall" was echoed throughout East and West Germany.  

Finally, the Wall came down.  Today we have in Berlin scanty reminders as to how bad and odious the Berlin Wall had been.  Many wsouveneir shops still carry memoirs of how bad the Wall had been.

Now today, that misbegotten lunatic wants to build another wall along the border between the southwestern USA and Mexico.  However, Trump cannot have his Wall.  He has been blocked from building this Wall.

And that is the way it must remain.  Only a lamebrained idea in the mind of a lamebrained excuse for POTUS.

I hope this never gets built

bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Hi Bob, Delta Flight and everyone, if you are not yet watching the Rachel Maddow show on MSNBC  and NBC I would highly recommend it. She is on evenings Monday through Friday. I watch because she has a "people person" news personality but especially because she uncovers the best Trump/Russia "scoops" before they hit the rest of the world...and has the best guest panelists. In Central time it is on both at 8 pm and repeated again at 11 pm and can of course be recorded. Consider watching and convert time as needed. Then let me know what you think if you choose to watch. Thank you.

Hi Ritaruby.

Thanks for the heads up.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0