Ritaruby
Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well if the missing emails from Hillary's server complicated her election, its possible that Biden's election could be complicated. I hope that impeachment can go through fast before trump can get re-elected and if he survived the Mueller investigation and the Stormy Daniels accusation, then it could be possible he'll survive this as well😐 I'm not going to say he'll be impeached or not, I rather just see what happens and I'm not raising my hopes all I can do is pray every night he doesn't win re-election.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
It's up to you...and I definitely pray too, but my hopes are now raised that Trump will be held accountable and it won't hurt Biden. I need to keep up the hope.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope you're right, if only someone can reassure that there will be a positive outcome but instead some people say this could mean trump will get re-elected while others say it can be the end of that Monster and his people. 😐I mean really which one is it. I know knowbody knows but they really shouldn't put any hope for us if they are not sure themselves, it would be like believing Hillary Clinton getting elected all over again and boom we get a Monster in our White House.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I don't think at this point anyone knows the answer, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
True we only have to see what happens good or bad. If he gets impeached soon, we won and if he gets re-elected, well we're doomed. I hope for once we can win this time.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I think that if they can get Trump on anything it will be this Ukraine thing.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I sure hope so
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I am hopping that this Ukraine issue will get him out before the 2020 election. We'll see.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'm still praying for a miracle to happen for democracy.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
A little - or a lot of prayer - if one chooses to pray in whatever form - never hurts I believe...along with being as much a part of the resistance as we can be.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
To which are you referring yes to, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - that Trump will hurt Biden's chances or that he will cheat his way through the next election. I think we all know he will cheat his way through the 2020 election (if he gets there! Hopefully not!) but I honestly don't think he will hurt Biden's chances of winning should he be the person who gets the Democratic nomination.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well, first I was only responding to your comment for praying and I meant yes to a little or alot of prayer for trump not to win re-election or gets impeached. I believe trump may cheat his way again into the 2020 elections as well.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now- We can all believe what we want to...I continue to hold out hope that either Trump will be out before 2020 or will be defeated then.
Quote 1 0