Ritaruby
OMG FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! THE USA IS GOING TO ROT OUT COMPLETELY UNDER TRUMP....WE MUST GET AN ELECTIBLE DEMOCRACTIC PRESIDENT WHO WILL BEAT TRUMP AND WE MUST TAKE OVER BOTH THE SENATE AND THE HOUSE....OR IF NOT EITHER ONE. THIS CAN NOT CONTINUE. I DID NOT EVEN WATCH BARR'S TELEVISED HEARINGS CAUSE I FELT I KNEW WHAT HE WOULD SAY-AND HE DID  AS I HEARD IN CLIPS ON MSNBC.

Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
this man is not an ag for us he is one of trumps hit men
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed thuderboltbrown.  I just hope the Dems in the House can do SOMETHING, ANYTHING to continue to PUSH BACK AS HARD AS THEY CAN on this Monster. I see him as another Trump now.
Quote 1 0
JacG
I’m British and live in Britain and we my have problems here but they are nothing compared to the US. If this president is not taken out of office soon before he has all his protectors in place America is screwed. He is like a mafia boss with his “ code” and Stephen Miller is like a himmler wanna be. Barr is bending over backwards for trump and graham and McConnell have no backbone. But Americans voted him in then they should get him out ASAP. Trump is the laughing stock of the world.
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
we better call Saul  🙂
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Thunderboltbrown.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
JacG - Agreed. Although as to the voting he actually lost because Hillary alone had I think it was 3 million more votes than he did in the popular vote. IF - and I say IF with all the cheating - Trump actually won the antiquated electoral college - I think that consists of 3 states which are very rural. Unfortunately I believe what you say is true and that the USA IS now the laughing stock of the word and not seen anymore as even close to a world leader as was the case usually in the past.
Quote 0 0