Ritaruby
I watched this until I started feeling sick.....when are the Repugs going to quit it with the Clinton emails??? Get a clue - although when taking Russian money yourself it could be difficult - WE HAVE A CRIMINAL PRESIDENT WHO WOULD BE IN JAIL NOW WERE HE NOT THE PRESIDENT!!!

Can't wait until Mueller testifies....I hope it will be in open session...it's supposed to be in May.

Links? Thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Goodness Gracious Ruby...The main event of the Trump Impeachment is not to commence until some time in mid-May.  When, I do not know.  However, if you learn something, tell me and I will do likewise..  
Bob Carper

Bobcarper99@ yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Bob, Bill Barr is testifying today, 5/1 before the Senate Judiciary Committee. I think you are thinking of the House Judiciary Committee who has asked him to testify - but wants staff and lawyers to question him in addition to Senators....last I heard he and Trump are resisting. I believe it is Mueller who is due to testify to the House in May still but a date has not been set. Yes, I did learn something just from the 1/2 of it that I watched today...Bill Barr lied under oath. It is a big deal and a big argument between the Republicans involved who are trying to protect Trump and get Barr to investigate the Clinton emails (yes again!) and the Democrats who are trying to do their job of oversight on our criminal President.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
To: RitaRuby and DeltaFlight and others attuned to this impeachment frequency as it unfolds.  My current take on the matter is one of disbelief and a spirit of "watchful waiting."  There is a saying that has been published that goes like this: This appeared in an article written by James P. O'Donnell in the book entitled, "The Bunker" and it goes like this"  ""While much (in the world) is too strange to be believed, nothing (in the world) is too strange to have (actually) happened.  I have read "The Bunker" from cover tocover.  It tells of the Hitler bunker that finally met its own destruction.  Good reading, but you must have a cast iron constitution to read it.  O'Donnell is an excellent author.....I wish I were that good.

Bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Bob Carper
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Interesting post, Bob. I must say I don't have the cast iron constitution to read "The Bunker"....but others here may.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And just for the record....you all may or may not agree with me which is fine...I think that both Barr and Trump should be impeached. Till the next election Trump is capable-and
Barr has shown he is also  - of further destruction to our democracy.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump bought Barr out, and owns him.

So should we trust our POTUS?

I think not!!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Delta Flight. I recently read an interesting article (can't remember when or I'd share) about the "allure" - Yes I know we will all gag here hearing that - but it was that...or another similar word...that Trump has....one  by one he turns career professionals into lying criminals-first example which comes to mind is Rod Rosenstein...and loud mouth pit bull Lindsay Graham - only one of many who criticized Trump and is now - my opinion - ON A LEASH to Trump. See my new topic and see what you think...
Quote 0 0