Ritaruby
What are your thoughts, links on this? I honestly don't know what effect it will have, if any. I have not heard of any Independent candidates running either...maybe I missed that?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well as long as he's not like trump and is willing to work with Democrats then I dont see a problem unless theres something I dont know about him thats negative then the answer would be a no no.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I'd much prefer a Democrat for President but if one of these men wins over Trump, I'd still consider it a "win." My only concern really would be health care because the "Republican model" has always, until I believe Obama too over - excluded coverage for people with pre-existing conditions. I doubt these med would take away Medicaid, Medicare or Social Security and they seem sane (a new low we've sunken to for a President)….so we will see. What concerns me is that some Republicans who are disgusted with Trump but prefer not to vote Democratic would go to one of these men instead of the Democratic nominee....because they say they represent what the conservative Republican party was and should be. Should get interesting. If there is a debate with one or both men and Trump I might subject myself to Trump long enough to watch....and the more people against Trump the better.  But seriously I still hope Biden wins the nomination, picks Harris as his running mate or Booker and they take the election completely away from Trump. Hope is free.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes anyone that can beat trump is whats important for us to win.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I agree, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now…..I would be much less concerned with the other two Republican men who are or may challenge Trump getting elected...but frankly I would be curious as to if they would do the right thing about healthcare in particular. The Republican "model" has always been to NOT allow payment for pre-existing conditions....would also be interested in what they would do with this administration? Would they keep Barr, for instance - or not? Of course I want a Democrat to win but yes, I mainly want Trump out.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah theres so much we need to know first about these other republican candidates.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
True, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, it is true we need to know more - and should about Trump's current and potential Republican challengers)….but one thing I know about them already is that they are sane and normal....again, the low bar we have sunken to after Trump.
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
i agree trump has to go 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Trump MUST go. He is becoming more "unhinged" each day it is now beyond obvious that he is not at all qualified to hold this job, nor any political job. He is all about himself and attacking anyone who disagrees with him. Prison would be a nice place for him to be.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
True, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, it is true we need to know more - and should about Trump's current and potential Republican challengers)….but one thing I know about them already is that they are sane and normal....again, the low bar we have sunken to after Trump.

Oh thats wonderful☺ I guess thats one good thing about them.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
yes, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, they are better Republicans than Trump (not to insult them cause that does not take much) but I do worry about their views on health care.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Why? Are they planning to repeal it?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
What do you mean? Repeal what? Please explain.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Healthcare
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
68914602_2985444174881950_1155997817882279936_n.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0