Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
Thank you for posting this, Delta Flight. Trump seems to be deuterating before our very eyes....even for him! This is getting a lot of press recently, one because it is getting worse and two because the more unhinged he becomes, the greater danger he puts the USA in. Thankfully it is being talked about and to me, the Republicans (serving now) look really dumb keeping in such an incompetent-and cruel President. I doubt they will ever wake up so the Dems need to fight even harder now, I believe. It is scary that there are actually people out there who believe and "worship" this kind of talk, members of the Freedom Caucus have gone on live tv echoing some of the same words. Karma, I am waiting! Nancy Pelosi-can you say IMPEACMENT INQUIRY FORMALIZED? 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh, thanks for clarifying that, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I don't know what the other 1 - possibly soon 2 - Republican challengers would do about health care. If the Dems have the majority in the House - and ideally the Senate, they may not be able to get away with repealing it....I just know that has been the Republican model for a long time...to not pay for pre-existing conditions in particular.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Thats wonderful to know😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes it is, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0