Delta Flight
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/067baff22240d59252e54144f/images/0469cdf6-38ef-4909-8ccc-8a087bd3bc91.jpghttps://gallery.mailchimpcom/067baff22240d59252e54144f/images/675b33d6-de47-44c0-9053-4c2b0fea0ec0.jpgFor Rita
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for these Delta Flight, I enjoy them.
Quote 0 0
MarkmBha
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Very interesting, Delta Flight!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And thanks to you too MarkmBha.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good morning everybody....and how are you all doing on this bright sunny day???  No, gang...I went to Canada many many years ago when I was a toddler and haven't been back since.   From my teeny tiny days I have moved on to bigger things....but not better ones.  My question (I have two for you all this morning)  When I reach the ripe old age of 85, do I look around for new and exciting things, or do I crawl into my shelll and hibernate?  Next question...Bank of America is everywhere.  Now....if I drop the letters "Bank Of Am" what does that leave me?  Why Erica, of course.  Their robot.  Any dunce knows that....except when you become a super-dunce (like me)......yours for loud laughs....Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Bob....you gave me my laugh for the day!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
It's my birthday today and I'm feeling kind of rotten so thanks for that!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
It's my birthday today and I'm feeling kind of rotten so thanks for that!

And a belated happy birthday to you.

Do you like Apple Pie and two scoops of ice cream?  Number of candles?  No can't afford that many.

DF

😇😁🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Sorry...can't eat apple pie and ice cream any more..new disease....would be nice though....cute about the number of candles, LOL.....we'll see when YOUR birthday rolls around...😃
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Hi Rita...oh you do not realize what you are missing!!!  Apple pie with ice cream on top is one of my favorites delicacies.  And wouldn't you know it???  I put in the Peapod order (it wasn't very much...only $67 bucks....but around this time I get a tremendous craving for apple pie and it will not leave me alone.  Go figure!!!  Hope you are enjoying the spring weather.  Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99

Oh My Gawd...a believer that does not like apple pie

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
love makes the world go round,hate stops it dead  in its tracks
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree completely thunderboltbrown.  This is a key reason we need Trump out of the White House.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Hello Bob, I am a believer.....and I do like apple pie and ice cream, just can't have it....And Delta Flight a belated thanks for the birthday wish. Great to see you back on the forum Bob.
Quote 0 0