Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Do you think we would be better off with Mike Pence - if even temporarily - or not? Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Nooooooooo no no nooooooo but it would be so wonderful if they brought Hillary back to us which I been recieving surveys in my emails asking me if I want Hillary Clinton to be President now😃😃😃I keep saying YESSSSS.
Quote 1 0
otmichele
I just got to say, "Hell No".  They both need to go.  Well, okay, they all need to go!!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I hear you, otmichele, but for me I guess I want to hang on to some hope that if, only temporarily - Trump got out of office Pence or "one of them" would be a percentage better. That's how low we've sunk, I know, and I hear Pence called a "nut job" - and I want them all to go also but I don't observe - at least outwardly - the behavior that I do in Trump. The Dems need to take it all back and now more than ever.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumturd_Now - Yes, Pence not being a good President seems to be the consensus, my opinion is that he  would be better than Trump but who knows...and I am totally in agreement with bringing Hillary back...there are rumors she may try and run again...but as much as I love her the way the world is "wired" now I think she would be Congress and/or helping behind the scenes. The perception of our lovely and wise Hillary, though she did win the popular vote - is still that she has much "baggage" (I don't agree, just saying perception) aside from the email issue her husband's issues, etc...so, if we ever DO see her again as President I don't think it will be awhile...but I adore her as much as you do and as you know voted for her...and it would only be fair to hand her the Presidency she was so cheated out of.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
NO!!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
One possible scenario is the following:  1) The Dems win majorities in both the House and the Senate, 2) Trump is impeached and removed from office, 3) Pence becomes President for the remainder of the 4-year term, 4) Congress keeps Pence's hands tied for the time period until the Nov. 2020 election, to minimize or resist whatever schemes he might try, and 5) The Democrats win the White House in the 2020 election. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
This is a possible good scenario, Ballhawk.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you about Pence, Delta Flight. I mean to say NOT AT ALL GOOD BUT A PERCENTAGE BETTER THAN TRUMP....apparently, most don't agree which is fine...and of course I could be wrong. I would not want him to remain President, it would just be a temporary thing.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Destroy_Trumturd_Now - Yes, Pence not being a good President seems to be the consensus, my opinion is that he  would be better than Trump but who knows...and I am totally in agreement with bringing Hillary back...there are rumors she may try and run again...but as much as I love her the way the world is "wired" now I think she would be Congress and/or helping behind the scenes. The perception of our lovely and wise Hillary, though she did win the popular vote - is still that she has much "baggage" (I don't agree, just saying perception) aside from the email issue her husband's issues, etc...so, if we ever DO see her again as President I don't think it will be awhile...but I adore her as much as you do and as you know voted for her...and it would only be fair to hand her the Presidency she was so cheated out of.

I hear you, and my Mom doesn't believe Hillary should be President for the fact that she's an elderly Woman now with health issues and she would rather want Hillary invest her money for her life as a senior and I would admit that Hillary would look exhausted at times when she was running for President and all the times she would pass out on the stages just to try to save us all from that monster 😞 she does deserve rest now even though we are in the hands of that monster presently but it's wonderful to know that she's still helping us either way to get the monster out of our White House along with his people.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
I respect Hillary Clinton for all her years in public service and for her knowledge and intelligence.  I think she ran a valiant campaign in 2016, at which time we were not fully aware of the extent of Russian interference.  Nevertheless, I think Hillary and Bill Clinton should fade into the past and not be headliners in the Democratic Party any more.  When Bill Clinton had that conversation with Attorney General Lynch in Phoenix while the FBI investigation of Hillary was still ongoing, I thought it was grossly improper.  Bill thinks he is above the law, has an exaggerated opinion of himself.  Among the various reasons some people did not vote for Hillary was, in my opinion, that they just did not want to see Bill Clinton back in the White House again and running his mouth.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
I think the Democrats should consider Sally Yates as a VP candidate on the 2020 ticket.  If the Dem Party wants to solidify the support of women voters through their ticket selections, I think Ms. Yates would be a great candidate.  She had experience in the Department of Justice as Deputy Attorney General (I think) and then was acting Attorney General for a brief period before she was fired by Trump for opposing one of his unconstitutional moves.  The she appeared on national TV in a hearing in which she forthrightly explained her position.  She graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Georgia School of Law.  Intelligent, articulate, attractive, and patriotic, Sally Yates has the traits of a winner!
Quote 0 0
droberts
NO WAY!!!!!!!!  I'm hoping to high heaven the election is deemed fraudulent or illegitimate so both of these inhuman creatures are removed from office and everything Trump did is reversed. 

If that doesn't happen, Ballhawk's scenario will have to do. We'd have to try and tie Pence's hands every step of the way until the 2020 election.

My worry is Russia with their fingers still in it and our cowardice Republicans in Congress blocking protections for our mid-term. I am so hoping as many of them go down this election as possible. Put a big kink in these rat's tails until 2020, where we can rid the White House and Congress of more U.S. traitors! Rosenstein did mention the agencies were working together to protect it from interference. I know my state, North Carolina, is putting in new voting machines that are NOT online and more secure in many districts. Some States may need that extra help though that Congress won't give, yet.

Take this article (dated today) with a little grain of salt when you read what Nielsen and Bolton say. I don't trust either one.

https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2018/08/02/us-officials-raise-alarm-about-2018-2020-election-security

This site has some good information that may help our fears a little. A lot is left up to the individual States. (Maybe contact our States to find out if they are using these funds and how they're planning to use them).

https://www.eac.gov/2018-hava-election-security-funds/#how-can-states-use-the-funds

Have to do some reading on this one, but they have the States listed and what they can receive.

https://www.eac.gov/payments-and-grants/hava-funds-state-chart-view/

AND:
Looks like Sessions is going to be a problem too. Trying to blur the lines between Church and State. Hope his ass gets tossed into the heap with the rest of them, the evil garden gnome.

"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Great info and great links, droberts. Sessions has been a problem for a long time...his only "plus" is that he is recused from the Russia investigation. Period end of story.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ballhawk, again we think alike. I do think Sally Yates would be a great VP candidate, My hope is very much that the Democrat who runs, if older and male, chooses a minority and/or a woman to run with him. Ideally one with lots of experience, maybe the other with little or some experience but other positive traits. But I'd vote for ANY Democrat at this point for ANYTHING.
Quote 0 0