Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Thoughts? Links? I have not heard any other Democratic candidate say this...I know he is much older but in times like these I think we need someone who will willingly go for a second term!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
He must not really care about saving democracy. He shouldn't be running for President if he wasnt gonna stay with us 2 terms😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I both agree and disagree with you on this one, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I believe he has chosen mainly because he thinks he has the best chance to beat Trump...and I still think he does. I don't think it was smart of him to announce this ahead of the run off vote, but at least he's being up front about it. I do agree that whoever gets the nomination should be prepared to run for 2 terms...especially in these times...but Bernie has had health problems and is older and Warren is not young either....and they are all in the top 3. I do think Biden cares about our democracy and wants a run as President - I do not think a one term is a good idea, even though he would be older. As mentioned before, I will cast my vote not on who I like or even their views but who I think can best beat Trump....and Trump is afraid of Biden so that should tell us something too.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
You are right, I just hope one of them wins either way, Biden, Warren or Sanders.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - At this time it surely looks like the nominee will be Biden, Warren or Sanders....May Pete is doing well but I don't think he can beat Trump and everyone else I think is pretty far behind in ranking.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I dont support pete because he doesn't really support healthcare😐 to what I heard him say in the last debate and that was a bit disturbing for me.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Wow, I must have missed the part where Mayor Pete said he does not support healthcare. That would be a concern for me too. 
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Thats no wonder why he doesn't qualify being in the next Democratic debate.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now...Last I heard Biden qualifies to be in the next 2 Democratic debates. Unless there are new developments I see the "playing field" continuing to be Biden (who at least read is still leading, with Warren right behind him then Sanders then I think Mayor Pete. Kamala's campaign seems to have fallen recently. I will still vote for Biden even though I do not like the one term deal. Because I personally think he is the only one who can beat Trump. The others may out-debate him and out fundraise him until the final run off vote for who the candidate will be, but he is still himself and I think we need him. Everyone, of course is entitled to their own opinion. And as I've said before, my vote will be for electability. Should he not be on the ballot I will choose among those who I see as the best bet to beat Trump.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well this morning I got an email saying Elizabeth Warren became front runner unless it was a false email. I actually wish the 3 of them the best as long as we get a Democrat President in 2020.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I did not get that email, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. The leading position will possibly change back and forth during the time until we vote for which candidate we want....but I still see those 3 at the top over all of the others.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Thats true until they nominate one of them only time will tell.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 1 0