Keith Stansbury
Hello, I signed in to express a concern.  It seems that a good deal of your articles since December 16, 2017 have gone missing.  I'm wondering if you have been made aware of this fact and if this is just a case of reformatting or if you've been hacked and said-hacker deleted your articles.
Quote 0 0
ursulafaw
Keith, I'm confused. Whose articles have been deleted? The entire website, mine in particular, whose?

Thanks. Let me know.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bottom of every page is a "Contact Us" link. Please escalate to admin if there is an issue!

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Delta Flight and welcome Keith Stansbury-thanks for the info-will report to our Editor...
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes as ursulafaw I would like to know which articles have been deleted as well...as I have been able to click on all links..
Quote 0 0
thetrumpimpeachment
All, there is a problem with one of our infrastructure providers, which has caused many of the articles on the website to be missing. We will recover them as soon as possible. Apologizes for any confusion this has caused.
Quote 0 0
Keith Stansbury
Thank you for your swift response. 
Quote 0 0
Keith Stansbury
thetrumpimpeachment wrote:
All, there is a problem with one of our infrastructure providers, which has caused many of the articles on the website to be missing. We will recover them as soon as possible. Apologizes for any confusion this has caused.

Okay, I'm glad to hear that's all it was.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Keith, hopefully you will post here once in awhile? I think I speak for everyone when I say the "heads up"-even though it turned out only to be technical in nature-is much appreciated.
Quote 0 0
thetrumpimpeachment
The website is up to date now. If you notice any issues, please let us know.
Quote 0 0