I think I need to clarify again, for several things this time.
1. The @moderators was simply to call attention from the moderators watching over this forum, it was not meant to indicate that I felt attacked by anyone other than the person whose message I quoted. Like I said, I also moderate forums, and on those forums, that is how the @ works, sorry for the confusion.
2. The person whose message I quoted (Edited: this is my opinion, he might not have meant to imply what I read, it's just how I read it) implied that I was ignorant, maybe even gullible in that I believed in one, possibly biased and unreliable source.
3. I never claimed to support, advocate, or defend President Trump, I simply believe that, because of his position, there is a certain level of respect due, whether or not agree, I cannot force you to.
4. I understand that the title of my thread seems controversial to the website. While I do not want to impeach the President, I also do not wish to impede upon your rights. As I stated, I came looking for information, so that I may formulate my own opinion based upon further research into matters that your members brought forth. (To which I thank you again, there is a lot of material to cover there)
5. Lastly, sort of a double tap, I never meant for the comparison of President Trump and President Lincoln, I simply enjoy the idea that with enough resources (especially the ones we have today) and dedication, the average American can become president. I like the idea that if any of us tries hard enough, we can help keep America, America.
I thank you for your time, and your replies.
~I need a better signature~